Do you enjoy stopping into the Warehouse Outlet so much that you wish you could be here everyday!?!?! Do you want to help us grow and expand into bigger and better things?
If interested please complete the application and submit it to:
Central Westmoreland Habitat for Humanity
Attn: Sean Kunkle
212 Outlet Way
Greensburg, PA 15601
ReStore Customer Service
Reports to: Store Manager
Description: This position is responsible for supporting the general operations of the Warehouse Outlet. This will include providing customer service, processing donations, pricing, and displaying inventory, pick-up of merchandise from donors, safely packing the merchandise in the CWHFH truck and/or trailer, returning to the Warehouse Outlet and unpacking merchandise.
Employee Status: Non-exempt, hourly.
- Process incoming donations, price and attractively display inventory.
- Load and unload all donated materials
- Drive CWHFH vehicles to pick-up and deliver donated goods.
- Screen for product usability when donors call, bring in or picking up donations.
- Operate powered and unpowered pallet jack.
- Regular cleaning and maintenance of the interior and exterior of the Warehouse Outlet and Vehicle.
- Communicating with Manager regarding incoming donations.
- Provide outstanding customer service to Warehouse Outlet customers.
- Represent CWHFH to the public. Be able to provide donors and Warehouse Outlet customers store information including hours of operation, volunteering, how to donate, and what material donations are accepted. Be able to provide basic information about Habitat for Humanity to the public and provide contact information for additional information, as needed.
Required Skills / Experience
- Ability to lift 60 pounds and spend entire shift standing and/or moving inventory.
- Knowledge and experience in retail sales.
- Must be willing to understand the big picture of the CWHFH ministry and know that the Warehouse Outlet is only a part of the larger goal.
- Must pass Criminal Background Check and Sexual Offender Check.
- Work is performed in a retail/warehouse environment.
- Ability to spend majority of the day standing or moving about Warehouse Outlet and periodically conducting deliveries and/or pickups. Work may require climbing ladders, considerable standing, bending, kneeling, and reaching in awkward and tiring positions.
- Minimum of six months work experience.
- Must have a drivers license and maintain a good driving record
- Must be able to work regular hours during weekdays and Saturdays. Evening hours will be limited. A typical work week will be Wednesday – Saturday.
- Able to drive a pickup truck with a trailer. Must be able to safely operate and/or back up trucks in close quarters. – must have driver’s license and be able to submit a copy of a clean driver’s record.
Central Westmoreland Habitat for Humanity is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.